Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

New F1 logo design concepts

I'm a big fan of Formula 1 and my opinion is that the new F1 logo (The second logo below) is really, really bad, so I made some concepts on how to improve the design. The main problem is that the new logo says "FI" and not "F1" and I also think it lacks overall character.

9 comments:

  1. Definitely agree! Concept 3 is spot on. It's a subtle change to concept they've obviously spent a ton of money, time and research on.

    Great set of logos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx man! Good that someone agrees with me ;) I think it's ridiculous as it looks now...

      Delete
  2. Love concept 3 and would agree with previous comments, although I don't mind the new one, I think I still like yours better. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment :) What I don't like about the official F1 logo is that for the untrained eye (most of human kind) it says FI, not F1...

      Delete
  3. I actually think the current logo is better then the concepts. Less is more, imo. Interesting to see your take on it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree on your concept 3 being the by far better choice than the logo they have now. And tbh I'd rather prefer the old design before the one they have now. The old design says both "F1" and just a "1" in a really cool way. But I would still prefer your concept 3 logo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sketch!!!!

    Thank you for sharing such an wonderful post with us. It is very unique and wonderful. Keep sharing. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    The two lines of the 'F' are two cars who are fighting against each other. The straight Line is the finish Line. I think its a better concept than yours (sorry!).
    It's a story telling logo. For me it's a strong logo that tells where the F1 is all about.

    ReplyDelete