Portfolio

Please check out my industrial design portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
https://goo.gl/pkkub8

Phone sketch with a White board pen

This is what a phone sketch can look like when I'm having a good day. I got a hold of a white board pen and started sketching on a quite glossy paper, which made it hard to do many lines on top on each other without smudging the lines underneath, which forced me to keep the sketch sketchy and not do over do it, which I often do. I should probably think like this more often when sketching to keep the sketches clean and nice. Sometimes though when designing I feel I need to do some more messy sketches as well, because that gives me more freedom to really experiment with the shapes. But at the same time I think you come up with different shapes when using different styles, so a mix of both is probably the best. Sometimes a more sketchy sketch (which for me means less and "faster" lines) can help to focus more on the main shapes of the car and also hinder that I get stuck in too much details in a too early stage.

Equipment: Green white board pen
Time: 15 min

Equipment: Green white board pen + Photoshop CC
Time: 15 min + 5 min

No comments:

Post a Comment