Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Dude on a one wheeler sketch

Sketching a quick sketch of a dude riding a one wheeler to show a friend what sort of one wheeler I had seen the other day in Gothenburg. The intention for the sketch was first to be purely communicative, but since I made it quite fast it got a nice touch to it, so I kept working on it and added some shadows which is all very quickly done, but fills it's purpose. I'm starting to realize that really most of the times it turns out better if you work quicker.. The point is not to get a perfect sketch in the sense that every line is perfectly aligned to the next, but to communicate a feeling and a message to the viewer. Then, after you get the proportions more or less right by sketching the whole form, or motive, really quick and messy, then you can wither make a new layer and trace the first sketch, tone it down, or just add some descriptive stronger lines that defines some more important details.

Equipment: Phothops CC 2014
Time: 15 min sketch, 15 min shadowing

No comments:

Post a Comment