Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Internship at ÅF (former Ångpanneföreningen)

I have recently started a 6 month internship at ÅF (Ångpanneföreningen), a big technique consultancy bureau in Sweden, as an industrial designer and since much of what I do is confidential I will mostly upload some sketches or more conceptual projects that I do for fun in between some work to keep improving my sketching skills. Here is an image of ÅF's building, where I'm sitting on the 3rd floor. It's quite a contrast compared to school, but still I get to do pretty much the same thing, which is a great relief for me, since I was afraid it would be another world than what I'm used to. My closest bosses and some colleagues have also studied either their BA or their MA at Umeå Institute of Design, so it feels like they understand me very well and know more or less what to expect to me. That means that I get to do a lot of exciting real jobs toward real customers straight away, but still they understand that I'm quite green and maybe need some more time or some tutoring through some of the projects. All in all I think it's really exciting to be here and because of the very versatile work that I get to do I think that this is the perfect step for me to take out into the proffessional life now that I've finished my BA in Umeå. Still there is some road left to go before I can call myself a 100% real professional designer, since I'm still only an intern.. But hopefully it won't take too long before I can get a real employment.


No comments:

Post a Comment