Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Joystick ideas...



Here is some konceptual sketches for a joystick that we are developing in School (UID) together with Ålö, the world leading manufacturer of front loaders for tractors. These sketches are mostly made to visualise some ideas of a wireless joystick that I had and there is really no thought what so ever about ergonomics or usability. That will come later in the project. The reason why I played so much with the form is two things. 1. I want to have like a pallet of joystick related shapes that I can take inspiration from when sketching for the final joystick concept once we get there and 2. I think it's so fun that I can't resist putting some effort into the sketches. Actually this can be a problem because sometimes I have to be able to work quick and not care about how the sketches look. This is somthing I have to get better at and I have already come a long way. I think it's much about confidence in sketching. Once I get confident enough in my skills I won't bother if a couple of quick sketches looks like crap. 

Equipment: Pilot ballpoint pen, Pilot V-Sign Pen
Time: About 15-20 minutes per sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment