Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Ideation Sketching


Here are some sketches for a project about jewelery that I'm working on. It's not pretty to look at, but when you are in the early parts of a design process, speed is of much more importance than tight sketches. (I couldn't resist to put some effort in sketching an ear though..) I have also started to realize that "quick" many times look better than "perfection" and it's a fine balance to find the area where it's sketchy, but not too sketchy or too stiff.

To be continued...

Equipment: Black ballpointpen
Time: Just enough to put my ideas on the paper.. (I might have put 10 min on the ear though)

No comments:

Post a Comment