Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Jewelery Project Part1



This is a short, conceptual jewelery project that I have been working on last days for school. In its original mode it's a necklace and a bracelet, both covered by a thin screen that can project all sorts patterns, images and animations. The bracelet's screen also has a touch function on it's upper side and the built in musicplayer is activated from this touchscreen. So when the user wan't to listen to music he/she doubletaps the bracelet (one tap shows only the time) and splits the necklace, which is really two earphones joined together by magnets. The earphones are wirelessly connected to the bracelet, which in turn can be both charged and connected to other units (e.g. computers) wirelessly.

This concept was a way for me to play with the thought of what can be done if we in the future will have better and smaller batteries. All other materials and functions are available already today.

Equipment: Photoshop CS5, Wacom Cintiq
Time: A couple of hours..

No comments:

Post a Comment