Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Range Rover Evoque Backpack Concept







2021 Update: There is now an ongoing initiative to actually take inspiration from this bag concept design to produce a real bag in a collaboration between me and a guy who is starting his own cloth/accessories brand! This is just absolutely insane and so exciting! 

Original Post: I'm currently working on a Project for school, where the assignment is to design a backpack inspired by the Range Rover Evouque (Google it if you don't know what it looks like. VERY nice car!). The teacher of the project is Tony Catignani and so far it has been a really fun project. Underneath the sketch/rendering is a rough clay model, which I am going to go down and try to finish now. It will be a late night, but at the same time the work is very rewarding when I've gotten this far into the Project!

Somehow I can get just as much done in one hour in the night as I can in three hours in the morning... Hmmm.. I wonder why...

Equipment: Clay, Wacom Cintiq (Photoshop Cs5)

8 comments:

  1. good job I have a duds I finish the backpack project? why do i want to buy one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only a concept, so never a real product. Thx for the compliment :)

      Delete
    2. ...However, I'm glad to announce that the plans have now changed, so there is ongoing work to try to make the design a real product :)

      Delete
  2. hi , iwould love to connect sharing ideas , I am also working in and outdoor sports barnds we i design hikinhg bags etc,

    ReplyDelete